Keto Biscuits. Keto Biscuits are grain free, gluten free, keto friendly and low carb. Good tasting Keto bread is hard to find but these cheddar biscuits with a butter glaze are delicious! Low carb keto friendly biscuits that are tender and fluffy.
These Keto biscuits are so buttery and fluffy, and can be eaten on the side of just about any meal. This is an amazing and super simple recipes for #biscuits in the morning and it's #keto friendly made with #almondflour and #glutenfree Recipe & Ingredients. This is The BEST easy keto biscuit recipe, you'd never know The BEST Easy Low Carb Biscuits. You can have Keto Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Biscuits
- It’s 2 cups of Almond Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter (I used salted sweet cream butter).
- Prepare of Parchment paper to line the baking sheet with. Do not grease.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine almond flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Keto Low-Carb Cheesy Biscuits is a quick and easy gluten-free recipe made with almond flour. You can serve these fluffy biscuit rolls for breakfast with butter or ghee or with gravy!
Keto Biscuits step by step
- Mix the Almond Flour down to the Sea Salt..
- Mix in the eggs and butter..
- The batter will be thick..
- At this point, I preheated the oven to 350 degrees..
- Now line the baking sheet with parchment paper. The website said to not grease or spray the sheet..
- Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet..
- These bad boys only take 15-20 minutes to bake. If you're like me and going through withdrawals or speaking in tongues while on this Keto diet during the first phase, you will turn the light on the oven and watch these things bake like I did. Yes, I stood there staring at these for 20 minutes without moving. Sad, but in my self-defense, I do have a day job aside from this..
- Once finished baking, enjoy. I ate these plain as they tasted buttery without. Very good, filling and a great side dish. Based on my Keto calculator, these are 258 kcal per biscuit if doubling the recipe and using an ice cream scoop to measure dough..
- I served these with some Homemade Cheddar and Cauliflower Soup. Recipe for this soup will be posted soon..
Even if you aren't doing the Keto diet, you will love these biscuits! We had these at a friends house, and my husband couldn't stop eating them!! Easy Keto Recipes For a Low Carb Lifestyle And this recipe is easier, quicker, and even more delicious! Bake up these golden Keto Biscuits for a grain-free bread you can't live without.