Poppy Seed Muffins.
You can have Poppy Seed Muffins using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Poppy Seed Muffins
- Prepare 3 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 9 ounces of oil.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 2/12 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of poppy seeds.
- It’s 1 1/2 of teaspons salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of almond flavor.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of almond flavor.
Poppy Seed Muffins step by step
- Combined all ingredients for the muffin batter and mix well until fully incorporated..
- Portion the batter into muffin cups and bake at 350 degrees, bake for approximately 20 minutes until tooth pick done..
- Remove the muffins from the muffin pan to a cooling rack on a sheet pan..
- With a fork poke holes in the tops of the muffins,..
- Mix the glaze and brush or dip the muffins. Sprinkle powder sugar if desired..