You can have Sausage Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage Pasta
- You need of sausages.
- It’s of onion.
- It’s of peppers.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of dried chilli flakes.
- Prepare of red wine.
- You need of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of fusilli pasta.
- It’s of Olive oil, salt, pepper.
Sausage Pasta instructions
- Heat a large frying pan, or wok, with a drizzle of olive oil. Cut each sausage into 5 chunks and fry in the pan until golden brown. Set aside in a bowl..
- While the sausages are cooking prepare the veg. Slice the onion into half moons, the peppers into strips and crush the garlic..
- Sauté the veg and chilli flakes in the pan used for the sausages (you may need to add a bit more oil) for 3-5 minutes, careful not to burn the onion and garlic..
- Meanwhile put a pan of water on to boil, with plenty of salt, and cook the pasta following the pack instructions..
- Add the sausages and wine to the veg and let the alcohol bubble away. Once reduced add the tin of tomatoes and cook for another 8-10 minutes until the sauce reduces to a nice thick consistency. Season to taste..
- Serve the sausage sauce with the pasta and top with lots of cheese.