Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp.
You can have Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp
- You need of Ingredients for shrimp:.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 12-15 of medium shrimp shelled.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tapioca flour.
- You need of Ingredients for sauce:.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of lime juice.
- You need 2 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of thinly sliced chili pepper optional.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of cilantro chopped to garnish.
Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp step by step
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Dip the shrimps in eggs first then dredge them in tapioca flour. Shake off excess flour and place them in the fryer basket. Spray some oil onto the shrimps and air fry at 380F (190C) for 6-7 minutes, flip once in the middle, until shrimps are cooked through..
- In the mean time, take a wok or a skillet to saute garlic in olive oil for about one minute until fragrant. Add the rest of the sauce ingredient, except cilantro, and stir until the sauce thickens a bit..
- When the shrimps are done, toss the shrimps in the sauce to coat..