Bok choy in garlic & oyster sauce. This Garlic Bok Choy Recipe- totally simple, easy, and delicious- is made with just a handful of ingredients including ginger, garlic, and soy sauce. How to cook Bok Choy in Garlic Sauce the Panlasang Pinoy way. Bok choy stir-fry with garlic and ginger.
There are more exciting bok choy recipes that I have to try and share with you all. When preparing the ingredients for Bok Choy with Garlic and Oyster Sauce, make sure that you get the freshest baby bok choy that you can have. You can cut the base of the stalk to separate the leaves so that it can be. You can have Bok choy in garlic & oyster sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bok choy in garlic & oyster sauce
- You need 3 bunch of bok choy.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need Pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 7 cloves of garlic.
Bok choy recipe is so easy to make and takes only a few very simple ingredients. In a large skillet, heat the oil. Sweet bok choy and a tangy garlic sauce using rice vinegar lend flavor to this delicious stir-fried chicken recipe. Push the bok choy up to the sides of the wok and add the sauce in the middle.
Bok choy in garlic & oyster sauce instructions
- Combine water, sugar, oyster sauce in a bowl. Stir well and set aside..
- Put oil and garlic on a pan. Stir. Turn the heat on until garlic turns brown..
- Pour mixture of sauce and water to the pan..
- Bring to a boil..
- Add bokchoy and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add pepper and sesame oil.
- Turn off fire when sauce is reduced to half..
- Transfer to a different container to stop cooking..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Turn up the heat to bring to a boil. Give the cornstarch and water mixture and quick re-stir and then add it. This bok choy recipe is flavored with garlic and soy sauce. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Preparation Melt butter in heavy large skillet over high heat.