White Chicken Chili.
You can have White Chicken Chili using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili
- You need 2 lbs of boneless skinless chik breast.
- Prepare 3 (16 oz) of cans Bushs white chicken chili beans.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of can Rotell diced tomatoes&chilis.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of box chicken broth.
- You need 2 of pouches McCormick white chicken chili seasoning.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of cans cream of chickenn soup.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of can chedder cheese (for cooking).
White Chicken Chili step by step
- Dice chicken into approx 1/4 inch cubes.
- Pan sear chicken using cooking oil of choice & 1 packet McCormick seasoning.
- Using non-stick spray, coat inside of crockpot..
- Combine ALL remaining ingredients into crockpot & start on LOW cook temp..
- Once chicken is done, add into crock pot..
- Cook on LOW for 6 hours (HIGH for 3 hours).
- OPTIONAL : top with sour cream & shredded cheddar.