Turkey chili. Incredible, perfectly spiced healthy chili made with lean ground turkey, kidney beans and corn. Easy Turkey Chili, great for turkey leftovers! With shredded turkey meat, kidney beans, onion, garlic, tomatoes and chili.
You might not think of chili as an easy weeknight dish, but this turkey version from Pierre Franey will change your mind. Turkey Chili is a healthy, flavorful recipe that's it's easy to throw together and everyone loves it! It's just one of those family friendly dinners that everyone can agree on. You can have Turkey chili using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey chili
- It’s 3 pounds of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 pound of Hot turkey Italian sausage.
- It’s 6 of bell peppers.
- Prepare 2 of large onions.
- It’s 1 of garlic bulb.
- Prepare 3-4 of chili season packages(McCormick's).
- You need 32 oz of can dice tomato.
- It’s 2-3 (16 oz) of can dark kidney beans.
Dump and simmer Turkey Chili recipe (stove top or slow cooker) can be on the table in less than an hour and is divinely delicious, healthy yet hearty and SO packed with flavor you won't even miss the. Turkey chili is loaded with lean ground turkey making it healthier than traditional chili but just as hearty and satisfying. My friend Gina from nursing school, shared this award winning slow cooker chili. This turkey chili is inspired by The Biggest Loser show.
Turkey chili step by step
- Dice bell peppers and onions and place them in a very large pot with 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Cook on medium heat, when green peppers soften up add your garlic. I chop my garlic into small pieces. At the same time in a large skillet or pot, cook ground turkey and turkey Italian sausage until meat is brown..
- Mix your chili season packages to turkey meat. Don't drain the juices from cooked meat..
- Add turkey meat to bell peppers and onions. Add tomatoes and beans. Do not drain the juice from the beans or tomatoes. Stir well and let simmer for 10 minutes..
- Serve it on top of nacho chips with cheese. Or the traditional way inside of a bowl..
I watched it every Healthy Turkey Chili in a Slow Cooker. Preheat large ceramic non-stick skillet on high heat and add. This chili features ground turkey, which is a great alternative to ground beef (especially if you're cooking on a budget) and makes for a more mild, kid-friendly stew. Turkey Chili is so thick and hearty and bursting with flavor. This healthier chili recipe is loaded with tender beans, lean ground turkey, and the perfect blend of spice.