Pasta with leeks, marscapone and pancetta. Heat oil and add chopped leeks, shallots and garlic. Leeks Chopped pancetta (you can also use thinly sliced bacon) Butter Cream Salt Pepper Parmesan. Pancetta is basically a streaky Italian-style bacon.
A small amount of the pasta's cooking liquid is whisked into the egg mixture to prevent the eggs from overcooking when added to the hot pasta. Cook pancetta in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove pancetta from pan, reserving drippings in pan; set pancetta aside. You can cook Pasta with leeks, marscapone and pancetta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta with leeks, marscapone and pancetta
- Prepare of Pasta of your choice for 2 – tagliatelle works well.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 of medium sized leeks.
- You need 2 of shallots.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 150 g of Marscapone.
- Prepare 80 g of smoked pancetta.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
Saute chopped pancetta until fat is rendered and it starts to brown. I don't like to play favorites (especially when it comes to pasta!), but it might just be the most universally loved pasta of all The first step is to saute the pancetta and sliced leeks in olive oil and butter. I can't get enough leeks during this time of year! Leeks are an essential element in this decadent pasta dish.
Pasta with leeks, marscapone and pancetta step by step
- Heat oil and add chopped leeks, shallots and garlic. Sauté for 5-10 mins until soft..
- Add pancetta and fry for 3-4 mins until cooked. Make sure pasta is cooking in the meantime!.
- Add marscapone and let it melt into the mixture..
- Drain pasta and stir through the marscapone mix. Serve and enjoy!.
Leeks are an essential element in this decadent pasta dish. Creamy Leek and Pancetta Pasta Here is what you'll need! Fresh leek, green peas and smoked pancetta are tossed with cooked fettuccine and smothered with a rich carbonara sauce made of eggs, pepper and sour cream. Orzo Pasta with Spinach and Parmesan is an easy recipe using fresh ingredients to maximize flavor. Reserve the pancetta (and take a gratuitous pancetta shot).