White Sauce Pasta.
You can have White Sauce Pasta using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Sauce Pasta
- You need of Fusilli pasta.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of White sauce:.
- You need of butter.
- You need of Maida.
- You need of lukewarm milk.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of black pepper powder.
- It’s of Pasta:.
- Prepare of green capsicum.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of sweet corn.
- Prepare of garlic finaly chopped.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of Red chilli flakes.
- You need of Italian oregano.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
White Sauce Pasta instructions
- Boil enough water in deep pan once the water starts boiling add salt, oil and add the pasta It takes 8 to 10 minutes..
- Once the pasta gets cooked drain off to a jar set aside.
- To make white sauce.
- Melt butter in non- stick pan,now add butter and saute it with butter on medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Now add milk and keep it stirring the flour (maida). Keep stirring until the flour gets well blended with the milk now add salt and black pepper, mix it well..
- Now heat oil in non- stick pan when the oil gets hot add garlic paste saute it for few seconds..
- Now add all veggies and saute it for 5-6 minutes, do not over cook the veggies..
- Now add boiled paste saute for a minute..
- Now add white sauce and mayonnaise saute it well to coat all the pasta and veggies.
- Lastly add salt, oregano, black pepper powder mix it well..
- Now sprinkle some red chilli flakes, and oregano.
- Serve Hot..