Cheese chilli rava pancake. Cheese chilli rava(sooji, semolina) idli is a steamed food which you will love to have as evening snack or as breakfast. The flavor of cheese and chilli. Rava Vegetable Pancakes recipe with amazing step by step photos.
Pancakes stuffed with carrots, cabbage, capsicum and sprouts served with hot garlic sauce. Thin and crispy crepe from semolina and rice stuffed with potato masala. Cottage cheese sauteed with dried red chilli, onion, tomato, capsicum cooked with Indian spices and chilli. You can have Cheese chilli rava pancake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese chilli rava pancake
- It’s 2 spoons of cheese chilli left in refrigerator.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of rava semolina.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon salt.
- It’s Half of teaspoon chaat masala.
- You need Half of teaspoon red chilli powder.
- You need Half of teaspoon coriander powder.
- It’s Half of teaspoon garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of teas rai or black mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of curd.
Onion Rava Dosa is crispy and delicious dosa made from sooji and flavoured with green chillies, cumin and black pepper. It makes a great weekend breakfast. Indian style fluffy pancake sandwich with cheese and green chilli. Crispy crepe (dosa) prepared from a mixture of rice flour and semolina with potato filling.
Cheese chilli rava pancake step by step
- First mix rava and spices and curd.mix well and left for 15 minutes.make a smooth paste.
- Now in a pan roast in oil.cumin seeds+rai.
- Add it to rava batter.
- Now in a nonstick pan spread some oil and spread rava mixture.make upper layer of cheese chilli.now on very low flame or you can turn the gas off if the utensil is hot enough,cover the utensil and turn the side after 2 minutes.
- Now again cover and check after 2 minutes if it looks like a smooth cooked pancake.
- Enjoy with any sauce.my kids loved my all rava pancakes.
Cheese Rava Cutlet is a delicious vegetarian snack made with suji, cheese, and milk. Find how to make perfect sooji cutlets in a few simple steps. you can pan-fry, air-fry, or bake cutlets. Some ingredients like the cheese and cutlet, are truly a match made in heaven. A savory pancake begging to be eaten with pickles and chutneys or yogurts and cream. East meets West with this beautifully, wonderfully healthy dish.